- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 1033th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
- ram air hood/K&N filter
- u/d pullies
- bassani shorty headers
- 40 series flowmasters (no cats)
- optima battery
- art carr 2400 lock up converter
- level 10 shift kit
- traction bars
- belltech 3/4 drop
- fuel system to handle that
- aiming for high 11's low 12's in 1/4 mile
truck also has alpine flip t.v. screen/cd player, ps2, dvd, 2 pairs of mb quart component series for highs, 2 10" alpine type r subwoofers, two california profile amps, cross over, capacitor, with more to come in the future.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 21, 2003 at 3:40 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:55 EDT 2013.