- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 GMC HD 2500 4x4
This truck is currently ranked 749th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 47% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.82 on 285/75/16
6.6 Duramax LB7
Allison 5 speed auto
SLT package (loaded out pretty nice with leather)
- engine: HP tuners, Banks Bullet, PPE boost valve, stock air box with drop in k&n filter, muffler delete
- other: monroe reflex shocks (really nice ride improvement over stock) pioneer avic-d3 nav/dvd head unit with backup camera, clarion monitors in headrests (for my daughter and son), spray in liner, westin nerfs, chrome bed rails.... that's about it I guess...
- Suncoast Stage IV transmission upgrade, a hotter tune with HP Tuners, lift pump, 2 pioneer premier 10" subs with a custom enclosure behind the rear seat, ventvisors (maybe), a cool grill insert....
I ran my 13.6 pass in full street trim with a full tank of fuel. The 1.8 60' was leaving the line at 4lbs boost in 4 hi. I think it has a 13.4 pass in full street trim with a better 60' time. I really love this truck. I can use it to tow huge loads, take my wife on a date, drive through a muddy field on my ranch, haul a ton of crap in the back and in the the cab, drive my family to church, and whoop up on a few cars and lots of trucks :) One of my favorite kills was a stock 1997 5.7 LT1 TransAm..... whipped him good in the quarter mile. We both had a passenger but his passenger weighed quite a bit. After winning the first race by a nice margin, I asked his passenger to ride with me and my passenger in order to give the pontiac a better chance. I then whipped him again.. but just barely. :)
This entry was last updated on
Monday March 2, 2009 at 10:10 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:49 EDT 2013.