- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Eddie Baker Jr
1979 chevy stepside c10
This truck is currently ranked 791th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.86 on drag radials
355 cubes team g intake comp solid lift cam 525 lift 750 double pump carburetor msd ignition
- 410 gears minie spool 12 bolt rearend racing seats B&M truck shifter
- truck is tore down installing 454 1050, dominater carburetor, victor jr intake ,fully ported and polished oval port heads, secret solid roller cam ,and 250 shot of nos hoping for the six's in the 8th mile
only got to run once at track because of starter problems took home had engine problems now Im putting a 454 will be a whole lot faster
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 15, 2002 at 11:30 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:48 EDT 2013.