- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1236th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.360 on Radials
1992 Dodge Dakota R/C with 3.9 and A500
- K&N open element intake
- F&B 48mm throttle body
- Ported intake manifold
- Comp 1.7 roller rockers
- Comp Nascar pushrods
- Mopar PCM
- MSD Heli-core plug wires
- Autolite 3923 spark plugs
- 180* thermostat
- 4.10 gears with Mopar sure Grip
- Mopar double roller timing chain
- New exhaust and shift kit
This entry was last updated on
Saturday March 11, 2006 at 7:29 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:41 EDT 2013.