- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 DODGE RAMCHARGER
This truck is currently ranked 1102th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 22% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.20 on 235X75X15
BONE STOCK 360 WTIH BONE STOCK 727 W/ FACTORY 2500 CONVERTOR, FACTORY 3.55 GEAR W/ SURE GRIP POSI UNIT
- HOOKER HEADERS, VELOCITY MUFFLERS, DUI DISTRIBUTOR, 2.5" EXHAUST W/X-PIPE
- MAGNUM HEADS, EDELBROK INTAKE, 3000 CONVERTOR, 3.90 GEARS, 150HP SHOT OF GIGGLE JUICE, HUGHES CAMSHAFT AND VALVETRAIN
AT 5000 POUNDS, THIS THING IS A TANK, BUT IT DOES RUN 14.90'S.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday September 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:36 EDT 2013.