- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 Chevy S-10
This truck is not currently ranked; Raymond needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on slicks
my truck came stock with a 2.0 and 4 speed, with a 7.5 rear end and 3.73 gears.
- home made motor mounts and dynomax duals with S-10 shortie headers( go with full length headers less of a pain). 355 SBC with a comp cam and edelbrock intake and carb. Tranny was built by ABZ trans and will bark all gears LOUD! and a 2200 stahl converter by B&M. rear end now has 4.11 gears.
- all new 355 with forged pistons, steel crank, high volume pump, and a crane cam, holley single plane and a demon carb. 3500 stahl and line lock. And a 9" ford with 3.90 gears.
I love my truck, but dont take your daily driver and make a race truck out of it because it needs constant mantainance and is expencive to keep up. Just make it your TOY, not your commuter.
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 12, 2004 at 2:35 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:29 EDT 2013.