- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 175th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 88% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.58 on Slicks
4150# race wieght
- .030 over Probe Forged Pistons
- Scat Forged Crank
- Eagle H-Beam Rods
- Cometic Head Gaskets
- EQ 2.02 Heads with home port job
- Comp Cams 236?@50", .520"/.520", 114lsa
- Crane Gold 1.6 rockers
- M1 2bbl
- F&B 50mm TB
- GT4202 single turbo
- CBE air/water intercooler
- AEM Tru-Boost controller
- MSD 6AL ignition
- Zimmer PCM
- KB Boost-A-Pump System
- 10:1 FMU
- 24# FMS Injectors
- Hoosier 29x12.5x15 slicks
- Standalone fuel/spark management system
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 2, 2009 at 4:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:23 EDT 2013.