- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 33rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 98% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.365 on Drag Radials
6.7L with Diamond racing pistons, Trick Flow heads, Custom cam,
91MM Precision Turbo
- Currie Enterprises 9"
- 3.55 Gears.
- Disk brakes.
- Special thanks to FPS Engines.
- Caged, Calvert racing mono leafs
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:21 EDT 2013.