- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 509th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 64% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
3.92 rear with limited slip differential
- Mopar PCM
- Mopar M-1 Intake Manifold
- K&N FIPK II
- Fastman TB 52mm
- Nitto NT-450 275/50/r17s
- A.R.E. Tonneau Cover
- "Evil Dakota" superbee style stripe
- Harland Sharp 1.7r rockers
- Nitrous Express Genx 2 100hp shot
- MSD Digital 6 ignition
- PPH Ceramic Coated headers
- 3" exhaust with 3" cutout and 3" flowmaster 40 series muffler
I'm in the US Air Force and have owned this truck since late June of 2002.
271 rwhp, 311 rwtq all motor open cutout
365 rwhp, 538 rwtq
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 14, 2004 at 11:35 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:17 EDT 2013.