- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 313rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 78% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on ET Streets
2001 Chevy Silverado. Regular cab, short bed. 2wd.
- Built 4.8 liter:
- -One off JE Pistion
- -Billet Rods (LS1)
- -Comp Cam xxx/220 11xLSA
- -Ported and Polished LS1 heads
- -48# injectors (WAY to small)
- STS Turbo:
- -67mm turbo
- -Front Mpunt Intercooler
- -Tial BOV
- -Manual Controller
- -14# on street (pump gas)
- -18# at track (pump gas)
- Built 4l60e, eaton posi w/ 4:11's, Cal-tracs
- All built and tuned my Don Kinder of Dez Racing Seekonk, MA.
- New intake, bigger injectors, more boost and some spray.
First 4.8 liter in the 12's. First and ONLY 4.8 liter in the 11's. Soon to be the first and only 4.8 liter in the 10's.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 2, 2005 at 2:52 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:02 EDT 2013.