- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 Dodge D150
This truck is currently ranked 895th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 36% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.211 on Radials
- Fresh mostly stock rebuilt 440. Headers, small purple cam, stock intake & heads, Thermoquad Carb. 3.91 rear gears
- Drag Radials. Saving pennies for some suspension upgrades and a few more cubes.
Inherited the truck from my Father. It's about the cleanest old truck I've ever seen (here in the rust belt). More fun than I ever would have imagined....
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 21, 2006 at 3:56 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:30:00 EDT 2013.