- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 437th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.752 on M/T DOTs
Magnum 360 /5.9L
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T club cab. Purchased Aug 2006. Lowered with Hotchkis TVS.
- 58mm F&B Throttle body, Mopar M1 Intake manifold,SCT, custom long tube headers/dual 2.5" exhaust, caltracs, 4.56's, M/T ET Street drag radials, Viper fan, Bogart racing rims, 42# injectors, Vortech V2, Labonte Meth injection, QA1 shocks, MSaine built 46re, B&M hammer shifter.
- 2.02 Heads, cam,rockers, build short block, weight reduction (4,350lb pig), 4bbl mopar manifold.
dakota-durango.com , dakotart.com, http://onegrand.com/
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 2, 2011 at 12:38 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:59 EDT 2013.