- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 709th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.92 on dot slicks
4.7L 287 ci
4.7L 287 ci 2002 dodge dakota club cab sport plus package. stock engine hp is 235. bought brand new in 2002 and took ownership of it with 28 miles on it
- 206 crane cams, 08 intake, 72mm F&B throttle Body, ASP crank pully, SCT/Superchips programmed, Gibson headers, dumped exhaust, electric fans(clutch fan removed), red eagle built 45 RFE trans, richmond 4.10 gears, comp enginering slide a links, bogart racing wheels 15x4.5 up front and 15x10 in the rear, M/T race tires all the way around, NX wet nitrous kit (50 shot), removed about 500 lbs off of stock weight of 4300 lbs
- make lighter, install line lock, possible remove a/c and heater core
stock this truck ran 16.30's I've had it run the fastest on motor at 13.96 @97mph and with only a 50 shot 13.51 and 102 mph. the truck is still street legal and is driven everywhere and to what ever track it goes to. truck dyno's at 300 RWHP
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 20, 2012 at 10:07 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:58 EDT 2013.