- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Bob HodgeHodge III
1988 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 206th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 86% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.59 on ET Street
355ci, stock crank, gm pink rods, 10:1 forged pistons, dart II sportsman heads, victor jr. intake, super comp. hooker headers, 750 demon carb. Running a turbo 400, 10 bolt w/3:73
Spraying 180 shot
- 355 Engine upgrade. Should be running 10.50's or better on motor and high 9's on spray. Will see.........
Hooks and goes straight everytime
This entry was last updated on
Friday August 28, 2009 at 4:01 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:08:23 EDT 2013.