- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Toyota hilux
This truck is currently ranked 368th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.681 on slicks
22R, 2.4 L
Manual 5 speed
1988 toyota pick up 22R, 2.4 liter, less than 100 hp stock.
- From top to bottom:
- dual valve springs
- custom ground cam
- adjustable cam sprocket
- port and polish intake and exhaust runners
- cannon intake w/ mikuni dual sidedraft carbs
- NOS Pro Race kit
- stock bottom end
- 15 lbs. flywheel
- ACT 4 puck race clutch
- 1994 5 speed trans
- 4.56 :1 rearend
- 26" X 8" X 14" Mickey Thompson slicks on E.F.I. rims
- Weld drag lite rims (15 X8) rear (15X5) front
- 15 gal. fuel cell
- Battery relocated to bed
- Aluminum dash board w/ autometer guages (speed,oil fuel,volts,water temp.,tach,)
- Msd ignition w/ 2 step
- start/retard controll box
- line lock
- Short shifter
- solid engine mounts
- holley red electric fuel pump
- holley blue electric fuel pump
- fram fuel filters
- switch to another engine with:
- 20R head
- big valves (48mm intake & 40mm exhaust) stainless
- flow bench tested
- dual valve springs
- custom cam
- adjustable cam gear
- dual timing chain upgrade
- underdrive pully kit
- JE domed pistons
- pro rods
- lightened and knife edge crank
- 9 lbs. flywheel or 15 lbs.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 6, 2005 at 4:46 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:54 EDT 2013.