- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 647th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 54% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.894 on slicks
4 Spd Auto
1999 IB CC R/T
- Cold Air Intake
- F&B Throttle Body
- M-1 Intake
- HS Roller Rockers 1:7r
- MP PCM
- 180 Thermostat
- MSD Ignition
- Re-Located IAT
- Nitrous Express 100 Shot
- Mopar Headers
- MBRP Exhaust
- Hotchkis Suspension
- Tonneau Cover
- Roll Pan
- Billet Third Brake Light Cover
- Paxton Supercharger
Dakotas are the BEST looking trucks on the road!
This entry was last updated on
Thursday December 2, 2004 at 11:46 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:53 EDT 2013.