- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy 1500 454ss
This truck is currently ranked 112nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 92% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.433 on 29-10.5
The truck weighs 4300 lbs. There is a nos super pro shot fogger tunable form 150 to 500. This pass was done on a 300 shot. The time should be about 2 tenths faster but track conditions have not been permitting. The frame is uncut, has rear factory leaf springs of which the spring rate has been changed. The body is all steel and the interior is stock with power accessories all of which funtion. Between body and interior the truck is basically stock except for the roll cage and rear lexan window which was put in because the cage runs though it.
- Dart pro 1 335 cnc heads
- 10.5-1 JE pistons
- Oliver billet 4340 H beam rods
- Lunati Pro 4340 crank
- Jessel shaft rockers
- Dart intake with a 1150 cc dominator carb
- ATI turbo 400 3500 stall
- "no trans brake"
- Mark williams chromoly drive shaft with slip yoke
- Dana 60 with 410 gears,35 spline spool and gun drilled axles
- Wildwood rear disc brakes
- I need a 9 sec. license then I will figure out what I would like to do next.
The truck is a hand full to drive but it wouldnt be fun any other way.
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 19, 2004 at 10:25 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:51 EDT 2013.