- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 434th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.74 on Hoosier slicks
- Predator, JLP CAI, C&L flowtube and plenum, FTVB, 6lb pulley, Dynatech LTs, Bassani Cat-back, LFP traction bars, Hoosiers QTP, QA1s, Ported Eaton, SBTB, E-fan
- 2600 TC, Kenne Bell, trans cooler
Dyno'd truck at 432rwhp/511tq @ 12.1:1 A/F
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 15, 2005 at 6:42 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:49 EDT 2013.