- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 362nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 75% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.6942 on Slicks 26x10
46RE ST/T by APS
- Garrett GT40R Turbo
- TiAl 44mm Wastegate
- TiAl 50mm Blow Off Valve
- Air to Water Intercooler
- Forged JE 8.5:1 Pistons
- Total Seal Rings
- Felpro 1008 Head Gaskets
- Eagle I Beam Connecting Rods
- Clevite 77 Bearings
- ARP Head & Main Studs
- Melling High Vol Oil Pump
- Edelbrock Aluminum Heads
- Comp Cams Custom Ground
- Comp Cams Moly Pushrods
- APS ST/T Transmission
- APS 2800 Stall Converter
- Hooker Aero Chamber Muffler (3")
- Carsound Cat (3")
- SDS EM-4 Fuel Injection/Management
- Full Return Fuel System
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump
- Marren 72 lb/hr Fuel Injectors
- Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails
- Mopar M1 Single Plane Intake Manifold
- Mopar Computer (for Transmission only)
- Mopar 1.7 Roller Rockers
- Hughes Engines 55mm Throttle Body
- 8mm Taylor wires
- MSD digital 6 plus
- A&A Specialties Air Dam
- Reflexxion Cowl Hood
- Clear marker and tail lights
- Shaved door and tail gate handles
- Street Scene grille and mirrors
- Billet Aluminum Fuel door
- 4 Link or Comp Engineering Slide a Link
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 19, 2007 at 10:54 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:48 EDT 2013.