- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 Chevrolet 1500
This truck is currently ranked 639th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 55% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on DOT's
If you can tell this truck has come a long way since its factory design. This is a 91' Chevy 1500. It came stock with a sorry 5.7 350 with about 4 h/p. My push mower could have beat it. After an engine rebuild it runs mid to low 13's. Below are a few of the changes it has endured.
- Shaved bed rails
- Shaved tailgate
- Roll pan
- Alarm led's mounted in door handles
- Cervini's ram air hood
- Orange and Black with siver paint on pinstripe
- Euro tails
- Diamond markers
- Split tint
- Sport mirrors
- 94 and up grill w/ split billet inserts
- Shit load of billet
- New black carpet
- Custom dash and door panels with billet trim
- Custom headliner
- Shaved and wraped 4040 seats
- Custom Console
- Relocated lock and window switches to center console
- Air ride switches are also in console
- A/C Delco Crate 350 (painted orange to match)
- Crane Cam
- Computer upgrade not just a chip
- Port and Polished heads
- Holly TBI
- Throttle body spacer
- Matched flow injectors
- Under drive pulleys
- Polsihed shortty headers
- True duals
- High flow cats
- Flowmasters (something better next time) good flow though
- TCI Streetfighter 700r4 trans
- TCI Breakaway Torque converter (no lockup)
- Posi w/ 3.73 gears
- Chrome kit
- 3 1/2 K/N
- Too many things to name
- 20's , new paint, bed cap, body drop
Some of the pictures above are old, and some are more recient. Engine pic. is OLD. I will update in the near future. Also, visit our car & truck club at www.outkastkustoms.com Thanks for viewing. P.S. if your going to lie about how fast your truck is make it something we all can believe. Adam Berkseth
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 3, 2003 at 7:50 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:40 EDT 2013.