- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1342th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 4% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
1999 Dodge Dakota v6 3.9L, AX15 trans, standard cab shortbed.
- ASP 25% Underdrive crank
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- Mopar 8mm Plug Wires
- Autolite 3923 Plugs
- Accel 300+ Digital Ignition
- Intense-Performance Stage II intake
- F&B Billet 48mm Throttle Body
- GlassTite Ralley Tonneau Cover
- PowerDyne BD-11A supercharger
- Accel 375+ Digital Timing Control w/ proportional Boost Control
- 8.25in 3.55 LSD rear-end
- Ported/Polished Head
- Hughes Performance Intake Manifold
- 1.6 Roller Rockers
- KRC Custom grind cam
- Caltrac traction control
The fastest run listed, was without the Accel Timing Controler and with the tonneau still on the truck. I am shoot for 15' by the end of the year without the supercharger, 14's with the 9lbs of boost.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 18, 2004 at 3:57 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:38 EDT 2013.