- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 ford ranger
This truck is currently ranked 302nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
dont have one
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.7 on 10.5 slicks
Its a bad to the bizone 92 ford ranger. Its black with a flame job. I'm only 17 and i drive it to school daily.
- the 351 and the BEEFED UP c4. mabie a little nitrous? I don't remember if i still have the bottle he,he,he,ha,ha
- a supercharger and taking the truck to the car wash.
if you see me in the mabank texas area and you think your fast. don't even try it with me. ill run you so fast you won't even know what hit you. if you see me at ceder creek dragway, don't even try it. i'm working on breaking the track record if anybody in that area is reading this.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 22, 2005 at 10:32 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:37 EDT 2013.