- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Ford Bronco
This truck is currently ranked 1385th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.643 on radials
Stock 302, Stock gears, Stock Tires and stock exhaust
- K&N Filter
- Billet Front Grill
- Roll Pan
- Engine Swap to a 392 stroker
- Bassani Y- Pipe and cat back exhaust
- 61mm Throttle Body
- 17 in wheels and converting from 4wd to 2wd
- 4.10 Gears with posi
Not Bad for a complete stock 4600lb bronco with 95000 miles.
But there will be more of this truck in the near future!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 21, 2004 at 2:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:36 EDT 2013.