- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Chevrolet Blazer
This truck is currently ranked 1255th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.17 on radials
2003 S-10 blazer 2wd, 2dr. 4l60e, 3.42 open diff.
- 160 stat
- flowmaster muffler, rest of exhaust is stock to the tail pipe.
- modified stock airbox
- K&N drop in filter
- Custom tune by "Doctors of Performance" Spring Lake, MI
- Under drive pullies
- 4.10 gear
- Zippy shift kit via D.P.
- Should run a high 14 number then.
Go fast with less parts.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 17, 2005 at 11:08 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:29 EDT 2013.