- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford F150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 663th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.011 on Radials
5.4 SOHC S/C
- K+N panel filter, altered air box, MAC catback exhaust
My ET was done with only a replacement air filter. It is the fastest ET to date for a 2000 Lightning with only a replacement air filter and no other mods.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday November 6, 2002 at 9:13 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:26 EDT 2013.