- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 DODGE DAKOTA
This truck is currently ranked 943th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.284 on RADIALS
1997 DODGE DAKOTA CC 4X4 5.2L
ALL FACTORY OPTIONS INCLUDING TOWING PACKAGE
TRUCK RAN A email@example.com STOCK BESIDES EXHAUST, INTAKE, CHIP AND PULLEYS
- powerdyne charger w/9lb pulley w/fmu and inline pump
- m-1 intake
- 24lb fms injectors
- msd w/btm (dont really need it no detonation)
- 50mm f&b throttle body
- electric fan black magic
- holley 255lph in-tank pump
- blow off valve
- custom made ati air hat and intake pipe
- huge ass air filter on powerdyne intake side
- level 10 transmission w/ 2200 rpm stall converter
- positive performance headers w/3" back no cat spintech muffler and cat box
- mike leach custom pcm flash
major belt slippage s/b in the 13's we will see
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 7, 2003 at 2:29 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:24 EDT 2013.