- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 1065th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.142 on crappy radials
351W HO with GT40 Heads
The 351W HO that comes in the Gen1 Lightnings has a slightly hotter cam, GT40 Heads, and a better breathing intake and exhaust.
- Level 10 Shift Kit, MSD ignition, Flowmasters, custom cold air Intake. Ran without air filter. (my K&N is really dirty.)
- I am getting shorter tires all around to lower the truck slightly and lower my gearing. I also want to get a set of Hoosier Quicktime Pros for use at the track.
This is a close to right-off-the-line Lightning. Very few mods. It's just got a little better breathing, ignition, and a shift kit. I need QT Pros so I can be more consistent. I was slipping and sliding and burning my tires past 60 foot yesterday at the track. I'm thinking it will vastly improve my ET.
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 5, 2004 at 8:27 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:08:16 EDT 2013.