- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 jeep cj-7
This truck is currently ranked 37th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 98% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.53 on slicks
2 speed glide
alcohol injected 468 jim oddy bbc, enderle injection hat with tunnel ram intake. all fiberglass body, 4.56 gears, and 35 spline axles!!!!!
- enery thing from the custom built gas tank cover all the way back to the whellie bars. nothing is a factory part
- nos pro shot 550hp nitrous kit, and if the nitrous doesn't work a blown bbc
this is the nicest, quickest, and only drag jeep of it's kind.
it can win a show or win the drags!!
with the nos we should be into the mid to low 7's watch out #1 spot
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 21, 2005 at 6:41 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:16 EDT 2013.