- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 chevrolet silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1023th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 27% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.12 on radials
Shortbed stepside, w/AC, and all stock interior. Stock 3:42 rearend and 700R4. Over 120,000 miles.
- B&M 144 supercharger, Holley 900cfm TBI, Haltech engine management, Jacobs ultra team, Edelbrock Performer heads, 4 bolt block w/steel crank, TRW forged pistons, crower roller cam, Moroso 7qt pan, Auburn limited-slip,
- edelbrock TES headers, hi-flow cat, cat back exhaust, 17x8 Welds all around, w/Nitto's. NX Hitman 150 shot
- maybe 200 shot.
- driveshaft loop
- M/T DOT, to test the whole setup.
I haven't checked the times with the 150 shot yet.
Any guess how long the transmission will hold up?
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday August 23, 2005 at 4:41 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:13 EDT 2013.