- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 402nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.6 on M/T Slicks
351 C. I.
Bought new in Oct of 94'. Drove a full year before any mods were started.
- Complete trans. refurb. with 2500 stall convertor. ARF 185 heads, Kenne-bell 6lb. blower now producing 12 lbs. of boost. PSP chip, with no FFP, 36 lb. injectors. Traction bars, complete change of front end, and rear bushings to Energy bushings. new oil cooler system, slotted cryrogenic rotors. Steeda adj. rockers(highly recommend). Lowered suspension. Carbon fiber interior, Tonneau cover, roll pad, Stud girdle, moser axels, Weld wheels, Glass hood. Billet parts under the hood.(my manufacture)
- Stoker motor, floor shift(I,m building), repaint(black of course)
Truck currently runs great and has won many 1st. place awards in national show meets. Its been a fun ride.
This entry was last updated on
Friday February 21, 2003 at 11:14 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:12 EDT 2013.