- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 chevrolet s-10 blazer
This truck is currently ranked 872th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 38% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.054 on radials
1990 s-10 blazer 2 door
- 355 c.i small block
- world sportsman II cast cylinder heads
- crane 218 @ .050 .454 in. lift
- edelbrock rpm airgap intake
- holley 600cfm double pumper
- sanderson headers with 1 5/8 inch primaries
- 2 1/2 inch duals with dual flowmaster delta flows
- msd 85551 and 6al box
- tci 700-r4
- stock s-10 rear with 3.42 gears and auburn posi
- some type of traction control
- roller cam
- bigger carb
these numbers keep getting better
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 25, 2004 at 11:22 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:09 EDT 2013.