- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 937th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.167 on radials
4 spd Auto
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T. 360 / 5.9L V8.
- Mopar PCM
- Quick D Cold Air Intake
- Mopar Performance Headers
- Fastman 52mm TB
- Mopar Performance 2br M1 Intake
- Catco High Flow Cat
- Series 10 Flowmaster Racing Muffler
- Taylor SP Wires
- Autolite 3923's
- 180 Stat
- Intence Performance Intake - Stage III
- MSD 6AL
- 1.7 Rockers
- R/T Heads - P&P'ed
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 18, 2005 at 4:20 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:08 EDT 2013.