- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford SVT F-150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 510th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 64% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
360hp and 440 Ft Lbs of torque in stock form 5.4L V-8 w/Eaton Supercharger, 3.55 gears, 18 inch wheels, SVT seats with Bolt Ons to the motor, at full Weight
- Open Air Filter
- 90MM Mass Air Flow Meter
- Dual Program Flip Chip
- Crankcase Filter
- 4LB Lower Pulley
- Electric Fan
- Cobra R Water Pump
- Driveshaft Loop
- Deep Sump Tranny Pan
- Rancho Traction Bars
- Custom Dual Magnaflow 14416's
- 2 Inch Drop Shackles
- Triple Gauge Pod with Autometer Phantom Boost, Volts and Oil Pressure
- Long Tubes
- High Flow Cats
- Torque Converter
- Built Motor with Ported and Polished Heads modmax cams
- Kenne Bell Blower
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 10, 2002 at 4:23 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:05 EDT 2013.