- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4
This truck is currently ranked 230th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
2500HD crew cab short box 4x4
- SoCalDiesel Stage 2 CNC Ported heads with bigger valves
- LB7 pistons modified by SoCalDiesel
- SoCal chromoly pushrods
- Crower Rods
- ATS Aurora 5000 turbo w/4" downpipe
- ATS Extreme Allison Trans with 5 Star converter & ATS copilot
- ATS dual CP3 injection pump kit
- EFI Live tuned by Kennedy Diesel
- Kennedy Diesel 40% over nozzles
- Kennedy Diesel lift pumps & filter
- SoCalDiesel billet in tank fuel pickup & feed
- Fass 150 gph WOT pump
- ARP Head & Main Studs
- Burkhard 5" Intake with K&N airfilter
- Banks Intercooler
- 5" Burkhard exhaust with 5" stack
- Rancho 9000X shocks
- Eaton Elocker
- Reece TitanV receiver hitch
- Unagoose gooseneck hitch
- tierod sleeves
- centerlink support
- pulling hitch
- traction bars
- weight bar
- driveshaft loops
- u-joint shields
- kill switch
- Stroud bellhousing blanket
- 33x12.50x17 TrXus STS's on chrome H2's
- 285x75x16 BFG AT's on stock rims
I truckpull and dragrace with this truck but it is very streetable and it can still tow a 10000# trailer. I don't use nitrous, propane, or water/meth injection, just #2 diesel fuel & air
2006 & 2007 Diesel Power Challenge winner
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 31, 2010 at 3:49 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:29:04 EDT 2013.