- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Dodge D-150
This truck is currently ranked 1302th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 7% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.12 on Drag Radials
TBI 318 V8
Rebuilt 318 V8 tbi .30 over, compucam 198,203, forged flat top pistons, forged rods, A-904 Tranny, 15X8 ICW Style 36 rims, Precision roll pan, 2 in rear drop shackles with 2 leaf springs removed, 2 in. Chisolm drop coils in front, New red paint, JBL GT 10in subs, CrossFire 300W amp, JBL 6X9's and super tweeters,
Panisonic cd player
- Jet chip
- Ram Air Box
- removed smog system
- true dual 40 series Flowmasters with no cat, 4 in rear tips
- Trans Go Shift kit (Love barkin' 2nd!)
- 2200 Trans Star converter
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 9, 2003 at 1:15 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:56 EDT 2013.