- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 453th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.87 on DOTs
Bright White CC, PS, PB, AC, Leather, LineX bed
- Mopar headers
- Mopar PCM
- Mopar M1 2bbl
- K&N Gen 2 with S&B Big Mouth filter
- Fastman 52mm TB
- MSD 6al
- MSD 8.5 wires
- MSD Blaster 3
- NX 50-75-100-150 nitrous
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 14, 2007 at 9:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:55 EDT 2013.