- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1983 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 688th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.914 on drag radials
TCI Turbo 350
350 swap. Its got a 350 motor out of a 77 Corvette stock short
block with a performer RPM intake and a small cam, nothing
else done to it. 750cfm holley carb. No interior work done to it
but the Auto Meter guages and a CD player. I changed the
tailgait handle to the inside to make a smooth tailgait on the
outside, you can see in my pictures. The kit comes from Bell
Tech. Has a roll pan but I can remember who makes it. The
truck also has a Phantom billet grill on it.
- All Moser 9" ford rear end with 4.11 gears full spool and 35
- spline axles. It has a TCI street fighter trany with a 3500 stall,
- and a B/M deep trany pan. Weld Draglights all around, it had BF
- Goodrich Comp T/A drag radials on the back. 2" drop in the
- front and 3" in the back with track bars by Southside Machine.
- Competition Enginering drag shocks all the way around, 90/10
- up front and 50/50 out back. Its got Sanderson shorty headers
- with dual 2 1/2" exhaust back to Flomaster 2 chambers
- mufflers into a single 3" tailpipe. It has a 3 core Howe
- aluminum radiator and a B/M rachet shifter. All Auto Meter
- guages. It also has an electric fan.
- I want to build around a 500hp motor for it, mabe a little
- Nitrous hopefully. Mabey a mini tub job,and some long tube
- headers on it also. I want to run the 10.5" tire class. I want to
- also put some Kirkley racing buckets in it and a 8 pt. roll cage.
- I also want the Bogart D10 wheels but they are a little
I thought of also making it into a street truck with a LS1 and a
six speed. Mabey some Hotchkis suspension. But this stuff is a
long shot. Just throwing some ideas out their. Hope you enjoy.
This entry was last updated on
Friday June 28, 2013 at 3:43 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:50 EDT 2013.