- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 GMC Sierra SL
This truck is currently ranked 276th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 81% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
Indigo Blue/Graphite leather...4/6 DJM drop, 20" Boyds w/ 255/35ZR-20 Michelin Pilot Sport tires, lots of billet and paint-matched stuff
- 5.7L LS1 swap
- NX MAF kit (100 shot)
- Thunder Racing 224/.563/112 cam
- Comp 918 springs
- Thunder Racing hardened pushrods
- Pacesetter headers into custom dual 3" exhaust
- K&N FIPK
- ASP UD pulley
- NGK TR-6's
- 160* t-stat
- Taylor 8.8mm wires
- F-body electric fans
- 4L80E swap
- Transgo Shift Kit
- Yank 3200-stall converter
- Eaton posi
- T/A girdle
- Cal Trac Traction Bars
- LS1 EDIT tuning
Shooting for 10s this year!
This entry was last updated on
Friday August 4, 2006 at 1:54 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:48 EDT 2013.