- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevy 1500 HD
This truck is currently ranked 537th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 62% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on ET Street
1500 HD Crew Cab
- Gibson Shorties
- Spin Tech Muffler
- ASP Power Pulley
- Flex-a-lite electric Fans
- Ported & Polished heads (PWSpecialties)
- Comp Cam
- Diamond forged Pistons
- Cometic Head Gaskets
- BBK Throttle Body
- EGR mod
- Throttle Body Bypass
- 2800 Stall converter
- Custom Tune
- Balanced Injectors
- K&N Cold air intake
- Oh yeah and Dual stage wet nitrous with seperate fuel source and delays.
- Non Performance Mods:
- Step side bed
- Shaved tailgate
- Hornblaster horns
- Gaylord Tanneau Cover
- Bed Rug
- Billet Grill
- Escalade door handles Rears all the way around (no key holes)
- Escalade cluster
- Roll Pan
- Lunati 4.125 Stroker Rotating assembly
Planning to use this motor in a new 1500 2wd Crew Cab with the 5'6" bed
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 12, 2004 at 3:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:46 EDT 2013.