- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 304th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.65 on MT ET Streets
- Viper 3400 Converter, Trans Go shift kit, Stock 3.92 w/ detroit locker, caltracs, adj drag shocks, viper fan, 58mm tb, b&g pcm, rt 208 heads w/ behive springs (KRC Performance), 10.2:1 comp, fulll interior
This entry was last updated on
Sunday May 4, 2008 at 9:14 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:44 EDT 2013.