- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 GMC Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 661th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.990 on ET streets
4L60E 4 speed
Sierra SLE 4x2 4.8
- volant intake, port & polish throttle body, hypertech, 160 t-stat, flowmaster muffler, NX wet shot.
- Full length headers, ASP pullies, locking differential, 3.73's
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 13, 2009 at 2:24 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:42 EDT 2013.