- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 843th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.236 on Street Tires
3.55 Rear end Ratio
original engine and trans on 140,000 miles and gaining
New times with drag slicks soon to come
- Paxton Supercharger at 10#'s
- Gibson Headers
- JBA Y-pipe
- Powertrax Locker
- Traction Bars
- Flowmaster muffler
- Mopar 4Bbl Intake
- F&B 58 mm TB
- Overdrive crank pulley for the paxton
- Built tranny
- Reverse Manual Valve body with ratchet shifter
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 2, 2006 at 12:54 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:41 EDT 2013.