- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 FORD Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 1146th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 18% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.00 on radials
85 2.3 junkyard turbo motor
87 T5 trans
03 svt 17" rims
7.5 rear w/3.45 and T-lok
standard cab short box
- T3 turbo pushing 17 psi,small intercooler,BPV,K&N,MSD,spec stg3 clutch,3" exhaust,stock head-intake-manifold,roller cam,adj. cam gear,Pro-5.0 shifter
- lighter tires and wheels!
- bigger throttle body
- ported intakes
This is the funnest POS I have ever owned!Truck was free,motor was free,my labor was free,and with ALL parts including the 03 cobra rims and tires I have less than 1800.00 into the whole thing!It's rusty and reliable and makes for a great daily beater.I have only had it to the track one time and the stock 100k plus clutch did not like the sticky starting line!New clutch should help it dip into the 13's...I hope.
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 14, 2004 at 12:53 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:40 EDT 2013.