- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 chevrolet s-10 extented cab
This truck is currently ranked 214th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.51 on m/t slicks
stock s-10 extended cab
- power glide
- 150shot nos
- 12-1 cr
- holley heads
- .490-.490 lift cam
- 750 dominator holley carb
- 3000 stall converter
- stock rear housing w/4.11 gears and mini spool
- 26-10.00-15 m/t slicks
This entry was last updated on
Monday March 20, 2006 at 10:06 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:35 EDT 2013.