- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 1101th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 22% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.38 on street
4.3 extended cab, step-side. Black with Z-Q8 suspension
- ATI procharger, flowmaster Catback exaust, HPP3 just for speed limiter.
- Stage III heads, cam, headers and CPU reflash. LSD
Truck is still in the process of being tuned. Should be good for high 14's soon.
This entry was last updated on
Monday July 26, 2004 at 8:54 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:34 EDT 2013.