- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Orlando Cantu Sr.
2003 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 908th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.86 on Slicks
4 Speed Auto
Bought New Ordered special One solid color Graphite, with 4.7 V8 Leather interior Black. Had 17 inch aluminum wheels
- Reprogrammed ECU
- 3.92 Gears Piloted From 2003 4x4
- Colder plugs from Autolite
- 16 Steel Wheels For Slicks 26x10
- Custom Aluminual air intake
- Larger Throttle Body
- Bigger Injectors
- 90/10 Front Shocks
- Higher Spring Rate
- Lowered 2 inches in rear
- Transmission Valving and electronics For increased pressure
- Anti Hop Bars For rear axle
- Vortech Supercharger
- Or Turbo
- Port and Polish Heads
- Ram Air Hood
- 5 link rear suspension
- Narrowed 9 inch with coilovers
- Nitrous kit
- Roll Cage
- Custom paint
Stock ran 16.30s, So love the improvement, Still waiting for an aftermarket ignition, after future mods are done, bring on the Slomaros and Rustangs
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 7, 2004 at 7:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:32 EDT 2013.