- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford Harley Davidson F150
This truck is currently ranked 409th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 71% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.7432 on slicks
4R100 HD 4sp Auto
- Custom built short block including: Kenne Bell supercharger (18# of boost), Manley rods, CP pistons, Plasma Moly rings, ARP head & main studs, Computer blueprinted, balanced & decked, C&L ceramic coated intake tube, Walbro twin 255 l/hr fuel pumps, 50 lb/hr fuel injectors, LFP AFCO oversized heat exchangre, METCO lower traction bars
- FOR SALE!! Corba time.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday November 16, 2004 at 5:20 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:28 EDT 2013.