- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1971 chevy c-10
This truck is currently ranked 1100th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 22% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.350 on radials
- 350 engine with vortec heads, alum. air gap intake, 262 comp. extreme entergy cam, stock hei dist., headers with 2.5" exhaust. The good thing about it is the truck ran that time with the original tranny that is slipping, 3.08 gears and a peg leg rearend. Also I am running tiger paw 235/70/tires.
- New tranny that does not slip. A set of richmond 3.42 gears with a auburn posi unit. 100hp shot of nitrous. and hopefully run in the low 13's
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 1, 2004 at 12:29 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:27 EDT 2013.