- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4
This truck is currently ranked 572th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 59% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.99 on radials
318 stroked to 390
It's a '97 4x4, 5.2L Sport model.
- 390 stroker motor
- 11.0:1 forged pistons
- H-beam rods
- Forged 4.00" stroker crankshaft
- SCT custom PCM program
- QA1 single adjustable rear shocks
- .589/.576 236/242 @ .050 cam
- R/T heads
- M1 intake
- MSaine 2800 stall converter
- MSD 6a
- Eddy Headers
- 4.56:1 front and rear gears
- A "little bit" of Nitrous
- Jacobs Nitrous Mastermind
I decided to build this truck into a toy for racing on the weekends. Not many people drag race 4x4 trucks, so I wanted to do something a little different.
The 390 is now running and the truck is drivable again, I will have some updated track times in a little while after I break in the new mill.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday July 8, 2010 at 11:00 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:26 EDT 2013.