- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 dodge ram srt10
This truck is currently ranked 116th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 92% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.45 on goodyear slicks
viper v10 505ci
mikes turbo 400
truck weighs 4300lbs
JmB performance turbo setup
Kennedy Race cars chassis
- built motor built tranny
- ladder bar and mini tub
- 98mm turbo makes 1365 to the wheel
this pass was on low boost 12#s
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 1, 2010 at 8:24 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:18 EDT 2013.